Thursday 26 June 2014

Clint Eastwood Quality Japanese Cuttings

Over the last 15-20 years the market for Japanese Cuttings has increased considerably. The reason is generally because of their quality (often on a nice gloss paper) and because of the pictures the Japanese movie magazines featured. I don't know why, but the pictures tended to be far better and more rarely seen than those featured in US or UK magazines. I probably have over 250 of these pages, and thought it was about time to set up a dedicated section for these items. Not being the greatest lover of scanning, I have selected about 100 images that I have saved from the internet in order to get this section under way. Please ignore any faint watermarks on some of these pages, they of course do not feature on the original items. As I put these pages up, I will also note where I have a spare or duplicate 'Spare available', just in case you may have another for trade. But please do check with me first as I do have a lot more than is actually shown here. There are also some larger fold out type pages which were always Tri-folded.










































Spare available


Spare available










Spare available




Spare available



Spare available








Spare available












Spare available


Spare available

Spare available

Spare available


Spare available

Spare available



Spare available






Close up example











No comments: